How to Buy Unlisted Shares
Step – By – Step Process to Buy Unlisted Shares in India
Buy Unlisted Shares or Stocks in India
The most reliable place to trade in unlisted shares in India or Shares online in India? The best portal for trading in Unlisted shares is here for you to transact with.
The Unlisted shares markets has always been un-organized and various investors are always seeking for better and safer modes of trading in such golden opportunities. The potential of such opportunities is extremely high but the industry has always been having issues with finding viable and reliable sources for trading in shares and stock in the unlisted segment. The overall reserved nature is apparent due to the unreliability of existing platforms and thus this is the moment we launched RF Consulting Unlisted Division to cater to such demand and clients.
Fair Value Assessment - Unlisted Shares
The Key aspect in understanding fair value of a share is prima facie the highest priority. We at RF consulting not only help you trade in unlisted shares; we also share the existing fair value of the stock in the market and the future potential of the same.
Process of buying Unlisted Shares in India
The overall process of buying the unlisted shares from our portal is as follows:
- You can get in touch with our manager and teams or fill up the contact form available on the site for us to provide you with the details of investment opportunities available.
- Our team will contact you and the details will be fully written and communicated for the transaction to take place
- Our account details and CML copy will be shared to you as the case maybe as per the details of the transaction. Your details including CML copy need to be shared to us as well
- The client will need to transfer the transaction amount into our bank account within 3 days and the shares will then be transferred to your CDSL or NSDL account (depending upon your share broker)
- It will take usually T+5 working days to deliver the shares in your CDSL or NSDL account depending upon the holidays etc in between.
- If required, you will also get our PAN CARD, ADHAR CARD etc and the copy of DIS Slip using which we will transfer the shares into your DEMAT account.
We hope this article answers your question about where to buy unlisted shares online.
Why RF Consulting?
We at RF Consulting, have 10 years + experience in trading in equities and shares. We are an advisory firm that not only provide a portal to sell shares but also assistance in analyzing unlisted shares, their potential in value generation and also the value that can be derived out of investing into them.
The most important aspect we focus on is building long term relationships by forming a relationship of trust between our clients. Our loyal customers trust us for our honest IPO, Buybacks and NCDs Analysis.
Unlisted shares investing in just a step away and we would love to advise you on the right stock picks for you to make unlimited profits. We provide opportunities not only in Pre-IPO stocks but also startups, investment opportunities and market wide profitable positions.
You can drop an email to email@example.com or contact us at +91-7718940777 with the details of the unlisted share (name and quantity) which you would like to buy or fill in the form on the site and our team will get in touch with you with the best price of that unlisted share.
Current Prices of Shares Available
Please drop in your details here so that our team can get in touch with you and for selling unlisted shares with RF Consulting.
Contact Us for Buying Shares
Feel Free to contact our CRM or team at RF Consulting at +91 7718940777 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in buying unlisted shares online in India.
Important Note: The Lock-in Period for Unlisted Shares is 1 year after listing; thus, you can sell the shares only after 1 Year from the listing date in Pre-IPO transactions. For any queries, please contact us at email@example.com