Ruskin Felix Consulting LLC partnered with Echoes of Space, to create an investor pitch deck highlighting the overview, and working of the business, B2B benefits of the company, B2C benefits, and the functioning of the business. The pitch deck also helps in understanding the market trends, value additions, design processes, and service verticals.
Most people who want to design or update their space don’t know where to start, have the time to brainstorm and shop, or even know what their personal style is, to begin with. Former principal designer Pria Rajput created Echoes of Space out of personal and business needs.
She understood the struggles of additional fees of designing space and shopping for furniture, no set process for guidelines, and hard to justify design without a visualization. Gives designers a platform to interact with each other to share their creative work and ask questions, giving them a community to learn and grow. The Echoes of Space platform reflects and solves these common problems by connecting people to experienced designers and acting as a shopping portal for them to buy all their newly recommended furniture in one click.
Echoes of Space is the next digital movement for the Real estate industry. Echoes of Space was created to accommodate user budgets with their competitive pricing for 3D rendering packages and cut all the associated fees that come with hiring a designer in-house.
Their value additions include:
- Saves Time & Money – 3D renderings enable a designer to customize and identify possible mistakes in a layout. Project Approval can be done by all stakeholders.
- Comprehensive 3d Renders – With 3D renderings, interior designers can develop presentations, virtual reality views, animated videos in 3D spaces, 360-degree photos and videos, and 3D walkthroughs.
- 100% Customer Satisfaction – With 3D renderings, designers can illuminate real-life depictions of objects with the help of distinctive lights and shadows as well as lively hues.
- Boost Sales and Conversion – 3D interior renderings can positively influence stakeholders or buyers by depicting every micro detail of an interior project. Best for Luxury design projects.
Their renderings show you the position of the structural components, furniture, appliances, and the tool to shop the interior items or similar items directly from the final rendering of one’s proposed space.
Their design process includes:
- Conceptualization – prepare the complete concept of the design through 3D modeling.
- Final rendering – Complete the final model and 3D render.
- Shop products – shop the products directly from the renders through their online store.
Their service verticals include:
- Residential interior
- Residential exterior
- Commercial interior
- Hospitality interior