Ruskin Felix Consulting LLC partnered with MindKite – a social platform where mental well-being matters, to create an investor pitch deck highlighting the overview, and working of the business, B2B benefits of the company, B2C benefits, and the functioning of the business. The pitch deck also helps in understanding the market trends, operations plan, financial projections, and investor information.
MindKite, is the global community for inspiration, motivation, and wellbeing. It provides a safe, new social media space without the usual obligations of most social media platforms. The MindKite app focuses on mental well-being through interactive and engaging content. MindKite gives access to a personal daily diary to encourage improved lifestyle and planning. Daily motivational videos to motivate, uplift, and positively improve the outlook. Mindkite app also offers a positivity-driven newsfeed.
The problems that MindKite is trying to address are:
- The phenomenon and attraction of social media apps & platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram & Twitter have taken the world, including the UK by storm. It is estimated that 45 million of the UK’s population are social media subscribers.
- However, although millions of clients enjoy their social media experience, substantial numbers are now realizing that the pressure to include and respond to pictures, likes friend requests, and increase follower counts can be the cause of severe anxiety, leading to a detrimental effect on their wellbeing and mental health.
Their solution includes:
- Engaging and inspiring daily motivational videos, quotes, and voice notes presented by well-known celebrities and familiar faces on the motivational and inspirational speaking scene.
- Tailored monthly wellbeing section with a variety of cutting-edge wellbeing content including, meditation sessions, stress relief, yoga, at-home exercise classes, mentoring, coaching, mental health aids, and podcasts.
- A news feed and platform that does not include likes, follower counts & friend requests thus eliminating many of the causes behind social media anxiety and the constant need to compare lives with others. The news feed will promote a positive environment and safe open forum with support from other users and the MindKite team.
The roadmap of the project is as follows:
- October 2021 – The official launch of the MindKite app is planned to coincide with: World Mental Health Day, which takes place October 10th, 2020.
- 2023 – In a 2 Year period we plan to take the application into the hands of 310k+ users on the public market and have secured contracts/licensing agreements with a minimum of 3 major corporations to implement the App for their staff.
- 2026 – The planned expansion of the MindKite Brand and App to various countries around the world with a focus on the United States of America, Europe, Australia, and Indian Markets with a total projected Userbase of 20 million users