At Ruskin Felix Consulting, we make detailed and comprehensive industry and company research reports that analyze the companies and industries externally and internally and estimate the future value and potential of the company/industry. By focusing on both the domestic and international markets, we assess the viability of investing into such industries and build a decision-making framework for our clients. Detailed competitor analysis and overview of major players help our clients take an overall view on the growth potential of the industry.
Through extensive primary research and our in-built models of valuation, we also value the company potential and give investor related advice to our clients.
The global dairy products market size was valued at USD 481.08 billion in 2019 and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.5% from 2020 to 2027. Dairy is described as a company which processes and harvests animal milk for human consumption. Cows, goats, buffalos, camels and sheep are traditional milk animals. The milk produced by these animals can be directly eaten and transformed into ice cream, cheese, butter, condensed milk and yoghurt. These products have different nutrients including calcium, proteins, zinc, magnesium and B12. These products have different nutrients.
Dairy industry plays a critical role in global economic development, given the widespread demand for milk products and their constructive role in the global food industry. Over the years, product protection has improved by specialization, modernization and consolidation of the dairy industry. In addition, global trade advances also have affected dairy farms’ profitability.
The increased demand for milk and milk ingredients is one of the main factors driving the growth of the industry. This is due to population growth, increased wages, health awareness and the flourishing food and beverage sector. The integration of automation technology into dairy farms is another big development in the sector. Farmers now have easier access to advanced technologies which help to measure information, such as grass and herd management, in various operations.
Are also available on the market for farmers to make profitable and effective decisions on a range of robots, Mobile data applications, satellite systems and drones. Demand for goods without any additives, artificial conservants or chemicals for clean labels has, in addition, been the. Due to this, producers are encouraged by introducing organic dairy products, to increase their product portfolio. IMARC Group anticipates modest growth in the global dairy market in 2020-2025.
Key Market Trends in Dairy Industry
- More than 5%, 10% and 90% of the population in the United States, Europe, and China are lactose intolerant, respectively. Lactose-free milk products are extremely common on these markets. Items with low lactose and sugar levels are regarded as safe, according to the majority of the population. The number of lactose-free products is growing significantly. Market traction is being studied in products with a lower content of lactose and lactose-free dairy products like yoghurt, milk, and cheese. 29% of lactose-free foods are eaten worldwide in the United States. A CAGR of 7% will be reported in the lactose-free dairy group.
- Snacking is on the increase, but consumers are becoming increasingly conscious of healthier snacks, and the concept of milk-based snacks is evolving here. Indeed, in innovative dairy snacks it is a timely moment for the dairy industry. Dairy snacks offer their rich nutritional profile over other traditional snacks.
- Low-sugar milk is another segment of this year’s product that is going to grow sharply. This is a sector which hardly needs to be explained. The reduction of sugar has always been a big dairy industry problem. With the customer’s preference for low sugar products in general, observations and innovative solutions in this area are worthwhile.
- Nutraceutical functional foods are extremely nutritious and provide a range of nutritional benefits for the body. Fermented dairy products are one of the working foods we think will rise quickly in the coming years. A “subtle” hint is the sheer amount of dairy games investing and investigating. These include Nestle, Arla Foods, Friesland Campina, Yili, Dairy, Danone, etc. These companies are not included.
The milk market is divided into milk, cheese, butter, milk desserts, yoghurt and other types of products according to its product class. Sour cream, quark, and fresh cheese are the other milk-based products. The market is also divided up into supermarkets/hypermarkets, convenience stores, specialty stores and other distribution channels through the distribution channel.
Sales of milk products in Asia Pacific and the European region represent more than 50% of global sales in developing countries. This western market is experiencing a high rate of growth, driven primarily by product innovation and increasing consumer awareness of health. India, followed by China and Australia, dominates the market in the Asia-Pacific region, while demand is derived in Europe by countries like Belarus and Ukraine. In addition, the global growth of the market is affected by factors such as effective and sustainable dairy production in those countries. Modernization, for example, led to low greenhouse gas emissions, improved milk quality and economic opportunities for local milk production.
BUY A SECTION OR CUSTOMIZE THIS REPORT
Buy specific sections of this report to meet your exact research requirements and needs. You can even get in touch with our team for further clarity on the aspects of the research report.
To avail any of the following:
- Buy Sections of the report
- Buy region-based report
- Buy Country-specific report
- Buy specific sections of the report
INDIVIDUAL LICENSE - $2,499/-
CORPORATE LICENSE - $3,499/-
BEST VALUE FOR MONEY
We provide the best value for money in our research reports
HIGH QUALITY PRIMARY RESEARCH
We pride ourselves in creating highly primary research-based reports to provide higher levels of accuracy
24x7 RESEARCH SUPPORT
Get all your queres resolved by a market & industry expert
FULLY CUSTOMIZED REPORT
Buy our reports for absolute customization as per your specified requirements