How to Sell Unlisted Shares
Step – By – Step Process to Sell Unlisted Shares in India
Sell Unlisted Shares or Stocks in India
The most reliable place to buy and sell unlisted shares in India or Shares online in India? The best portal for trading in Unlisted shares – RF Consulting is here for you to transact with.
Most investors look at sources for exits out of their investments, you can also be an employee who has received ESOPs from your company that you wish to liquidiate. In cases like these it is very important for you to know where the shares need to be sold in India.
The Unlisted shares markets has always been un-organized and various investors are always seeking for better and safer modes of trading in such golden opportunities. To sell your unlisted shares, you just need to trust in us and we will source the best deal for you and your investments. It is for this reason that we have launched a portal for easily transacting in shares in the unlisted market. RF Consulting Unlisted Division is here to cater to such demand and clients who wish to sell unlisted shares.
Fair Value Assessment - Unlisted Shares
The Key aspect in understanding fair value of a share is prima facie the highest priority. We at RF consulting not only help you sell unlisted shares at best values possible; we also share the existing fair value of the stock in the market and the future potential of the same for you to make the best deal
Process of Selling Unlisted Shares in India
The overall process of buying the unlisted shares from our portal is as follows:
- You can get in touch with our manager and teams or fill up the contact form available on the site to provide us with details of your holding and costs, target price etc.
- Our team will contact you and the details will be fully written and communicated for the transaction to take place and any deal that comes up for your shares.
- Our account details and yours and CML copy will be shared to you as the case maybe as per the details of the transaction. Your details including CML copy need to be shared to us as well
- You will need to transafer the shares in our demat account. The same day we will pay the transactions amount into your bank account via RTGS, NEFT as the case maybe as per your preference.
- If required, we will also need your PAN CARD, ADHAR CARD etc and the copy of DIS Slip using which you used to transfer the shares into our DEMAT account.
We hope this article answers your question about where to buy unlisted shares online.
Why RF Consulting?
We at RF Consulting, have 10 years + experience in trading in equities and shares. We are an advisory firm that not only provide a portal to sell shares but also assistance in analyzing unlisted shares, their potential in value generation and also the value that can be derived out of investing into them.
The most important aspect we focus on is building long term relationships by forming a relationship of trust between our clients. Our loyal customers trust us for our honest IPO, Buybacks and NCDs Analysis.
Unlisted shares investing in just a step away and we would love to advise you on the right stock picks for you to make unlimited profits. We provide opportunities not only in Pre-IPO stocks but also startups, investment opportunities and market wide profitable positions.
You can drop an email to email@example.com or contact us at +91-7718940777 with the details of the unlisted share (name and quantity) which you would like to buy or fill in the form on the site and our team will get in touch with you with the best price of that unlisted share.
Current Prices of Shares Available
Please drop in your details here so that our team can get in touch with you and for selling unlisted shares with RF Consulting.
Contact Us for Buying Shares
Feel Free to contact our CRM or team at RF Consulting at +91 7718940777 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in selling unlisted shares online or sell unlisted stocks in India.
Important Note: The Lock-in Period for Unlisted Shares is 1 year after listing; thus, you can sell the shares only after 1 Year from the listing date in Pre-IPO transactions. For any queries, please contact us at email@example.com